Wow, this opinion piece got accidentally posted on the Fox News website! Someone’s going to be SO FIRED!
It’s an article that:
- Admits that Obama’s quote is being deliberately taken out of context (and although it’s not stated in the article, it’s well known that it’s Romney, his campaign and the GOP who are doing so)
- States that the taxes the rich pay are too low
- In fact, implies that the low taxes that the rich pay are UNAMERICAN
- Allows for the necessary role of the government in helping business succeed
- Says the words “Obama’s right”, without being sarcastic
Rupert Murdoch’s going to be so angry he’ll probably suck the blood out of a whole baby. Go read it before he sees it!
And in America, we don’t get ours and then yank away the ladder of opportunity for the next generation.
Well duh. They’re fair and balanced, you know.